Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September 5, 2007



Tuesday in class we discussed the difference's between facebook and myspace. I have both of them and I have to say that they are both addicting and a fun thing to have. They both connect you to people all around the world. I grew up in Virginia and there are kids I haven't spoken to in about 6 years and because of facebook and myspace we can now keep in touch. Its a fun way to see how people have changed, what they've been up to and where they are now. Both of them have qualities that i like and dislike. I do feel facebook is safer then myspace. On facebook you can only see people that are your friends and only your friends can see you. Myspace has fun layouts and its fun to decorate while facebook has a better way to share photos and keep up with people. I do think facebook is getting bigger then myspace, and will continue to grow. I also think its only a matter of time until myspace or something else comes along and creates something bigger and better.

No comments: