Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Old Navy

I think the new old navy commercial is very appealing. It makes you want to go out and get the metallic straight leg pants that its advertising. Its a very classy commercial that catches your eye as soon as you watch it. I normally don't like the old navy commercials but i feel lately they have gotten better about making them not look as cheap and more appealing to a younger crowd. While i do like there clothing a lot of people think there clothing is a cheaper look i think the commercials make you think otherwise. This commercial is one of them. When i first saw it i thought it was a gap commercial. Its very festive and perfect for the holidays!

1 comment:

Adverstising Hott Topics said...

I also was surprised at Old Navy's new commercial. After taking the RCS 362 class I am able to realize that they have decided to advertise their brand in a new way.Old Navy was considered to be a fun place for the whole family to shop at an affordable price. Now these new commercials are more appealing for young adults who want to be stylish and sensual. I enjoy the new advertisemnets, and I have to admit I wanted a new pair of jeans from Old Navy!!